Click to view larger . . . .
or click to download and print . . .
As Veterans Day approaches, let’s not forget the businesses that recognize our service (check your local business for accuracy).
- Applebee’s Restaurant – Free dinners to veterans throughout Veterans Day November 11th; selections will be from a new Veterans Day menu.
- Outback Steakhouse – Free Blooming Onion and beverage.
- Golden Corral- Free buffet dinner from 5-9 p.m. on Nov. 14 to anyone who has ever served in the U.S. military.
- Subway is showing its thanks with free six inch subs to all Veterans or Active Duty members on 11 Nov 2010.
- Krispy Kreme – One free doughnut of any variety.
- UNO Chicago Grill- Free entree or individual pizza with an entree or pizza purchase of equal or greater value.
- Coushatta Casino Resort – The Louisiana casino and resort is offering a free seven-clans lunch or dinner buffet to veterans or active military.
- MarketPlace Grill & Express – Veterans and active-duty military receive free entrees.
- Masala Wok – The Northern Virginian restaurant is offering a free entree to veterans.
- Hy-Vee supermarkets – The mid-western supermarket chain is offering a free breakfast to veterans.
- Abuelo’s Mexican Food Restaurants – All veterans and active-duty military receive a free entree.
- Carolina Burgers & BBQ – In Matthews, NC is offering a free meal to all service members and veterans.
Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia